Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Presenting - Anticipation....

Its always so hard to find the time to organize my thoughts and actually write all the things I'm. Constantly wishing to share. Well new year, new attitude right? Time to dedicate to the things I've said are important to. E. So here's a peak of what's to come! Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Sweet and Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies Sweet Potato and Potato Pancakes Swedish Meatballs with Cream Sauce Au Grating Veggie Casserole Hot Buffalo Crab Dip Egg Rolls Ashlee's "Everything but The..." Fried Rice Taco Stuffed Shells And many more! I know right now you're probably thinking "well what the heck Ash, we don't need the suspense, get to it already!". Two implications, I'm sitting at Regan International on a Kindle taking three times as long to type this up and I'm very much so a "this and that" cook which means I have actually make these to compile my recipes! Stay tuned to deliciousness :) Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment